Lo and behold, since I have returned, I've been tagged by the fantastic Naiku-Haru! Thanks muchly -- goodness knows I'll jump at any opportunity to blather about myself.
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
naiku's questions (and my unnecessarily long answers)
1. What/who are your main artistic influences?
I'm not sure if I can track my influences to any particular source. I would say my artsy friends have been the greatest influence -- I'm always looking to you all, and I love watching how you've developed over the years, and I find that really inspirational. that was kinda cheesy oops
2. Have you ever made a self-insert character?
Oh, definitely, loads of them. The vast majority of characters I've made have been self inserts, from elementary to mid-high-school. I think I've mostly broken out of that -- or gotten better at concealing it -- by now.
3. Favorite movie snack?
I'm definitely starting to dig the homemade stuff, too.
4. If you could be any prehistoric animal, what would you be?
You know how whales evolved from doggish land creatures? I'd want to be one of those really awkward in-between stages, where they're like giant floppy ocean critters, but still with little feets. Actually, if I could just be a whale, I'd like that.
5. Favorite character trope?
I'm not all that familiar with character tropes, actually. Does the stereotypically "strong" female character (the kind with no personality, who just goes around kicking butt) count? Those are my guilty pleasure.
6. Do you prefer drawing traditionally, or digitally? (Alternately, do you like typing or writing things by hand?)
I have fun with digital, and I definitely depend on it for coloring, but overall traditional is my doodley preference.
7. You have eight hours to do anything you want, legal or otherwise, with no repercussions whatsoever. What do you do?
Eat lots of delicious things, then go traveling somewhere far to the north (assuming I actually knew how to drive, which I don't).
8. Favorite type of weather?
Raaaaainy. Gimme some sprinkles and I'm a happy camper.
9. If a biopic was being made of you, which actor would you want to play you?
Christopher Walken. Please. That would make my wildest dreams come true.
10. What's your favorite color?
NelmaThyria, Fishyness, shycatgirl, ayevah, WannabeAnarchist, ManyRelish, browserdude
If ye so please, but no pressure.
Questions to ponder:
1. How have you been? Summer and all treating you okay?
2. What is one long-term artistic goal for yourself?
3. How about a short-term one?
4. What is (at least) one non-artistic thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
5. What kind of music do you like and why -- what about it draws you?
6. If you could only draw/write about one person, object, place, etc for the rest of your creative endeavors, what would you choose?
7. Do you have/want pets? What kind? (pretend that's 1 question)
8. How much time do you spend on the Internet each day? Be honest now.
9. Describe something that makes you smile.
10. What's one thing about yourself that you're proud of?